All Your Perfects - Colleen Hoover

I received an arc of all your perfects through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

All your perfects is perfect. I have no words to describe how I feel after reading this novel. I’m not even sure how you describe the journey this novel takes you on. All your perfects digs very deep into problems a lot of women face and even deeper into the reality of what it can do to relationships.

I’m pretty sure this is the most intense book Colleen has written so far. It is so full of tension and pulls your emotions all over the place. The realness of the situations and life of the characters is just right. All your perfects is a must read for everyone. Even if you aren’t in the same position as Graham and Quinn, it brings to the surface what others may be going through and you can see it first hand through the characters eyes. It sucks you in so deeply that you feel all the emotions first hand as if you’re the character herself. I cannot get over this novel and I’m pretty sure I’m going to have a book hang over from all your perfects for awhile. I highly recommend it.